The Resistance is an organization set up by the non-infected residents of Chester's Mill. It's main goal is to prevent The Kinship from infecting more residents and from taking the residents to alternate reality.
The Resistance is an organization set up by Big Jim Rennie and Julia Shumway to prevent the infected members of the Kinship from infecting more members. It was officially set up after Big Jim smashed the Egg to pieces, but the alliance began to shape form in the episode "Caged", after Christine Price, the founder of the Kinship, and Big Jim were rescued from Bird Island.
The main goal of the Resistance is to prevent The Kinship to infect more residents of Chester's Mill. Also, the Resistance wants to stop the Kinship from taking these infected residents to the alternate reality the residents encountered in "Move On" and "But I'm Not".
- Big Jim Rennie (main founder of the Resistance; alive)
- Julia Shumway (main founder of the Resistance; alive)
- Dale Barbara (former member of the Kinship; alive)
- Norrie Calvert (alive)
- Hunter May (former member of the Kinship; alive)
- Lily Walters (alive)
- All other uninfected residents of Chester's Mill (all alive)
- Some of the members of The Resistance are former members from the Kinship.
- Members of Aktaion Energy incidentally supported the Resistance from "Legacy" to "Incandescence", since they only got under the Dome to look at the results of Dr. Marston.
- Only two members of the Resistance got infected and joined the Kinship afterwards, the two being Sam Verdreaux and Joe McAlister.